Samples of The Portraits order of The Portraits Price of Portaits Catalogue The Picture of Carpeting Contact
 

The Best Portraits Carpet Carpeting Site, order to change picture to carpets, weaving iran tabriz carpeting, shafaghi carpets archive gallery, how to change your photo to carpet, change your foto to hand made carpeting, iran arts and atists in rugs and carpets, the professional iran tabriz artists in rug and carpet, iran best PortRaits and Carpeting Gallery, change your photo to a nice hand made Carpet Carpeting, Samples of iran tabriz portraits carpeting pics picture, the best of iran arts in carpeting and rugs, make photo to carpet, wWw.SHAFAGHI-CARPETS.COM
Ordering of weaving portraits and changing your favorites photos to a carpeting picture

To have a general view, first, please click on the "
Samples of The Portraits " and " Price of Portaits " boxes from below or above of this page. The conditions of the contract is in this manner that, half of the total price of the contract is taken in drawing up of the agreement, and the rest of the price is taking when the carpeting picture is delivered to the customer. The Company guarantees thet the perfect carpeting pictures are given to the customers at the appointed time. The company has branches in Tabriz and Tehran. The residents of these two cities could perform personally approaching to the offices of the company, toward the contract. The addresses are written below the page.
It should be mentioned that before any personally approaching, you would arrange the appointment with the executive director -Mr Jalal Narimani- with the contact number of (+98) 914-131-3156
There is three Other Way:

1. Please mail us your contact number, address and your favorites portrait with a high quality by express post.
After checking the quality of the sending portrait and half of the total price will be charged to the company's bank account and the receipt form of contract with the seal of the company will be mailed for you by express post. [ Account Number: Melli Bank - 0102537843002 - Jalal Narimani ]


2. In Case there is a reliable person in Tabrizs or Tehran, you could leave the formation of the contract to him as you representative in Tabriz Or tehran.

3. Sending an official representative of the company to contract the agreement to your city in each part of Iran is possible. The company will retreat all of the travel expenses and in this case 15% of the total price will be given by the customer and 35% of the price will be taken in arrangement of the contract & 50% of the price will be taken in delevering of the carpeting picture to the customer.

Addresses:
No 14, 2nd BuAli, End of the kaffashan Bazar, Sabzeh Meidan, Tehran, Mr.Mohsen Narimani

No 53, Saraye Haji AliAkbar Bozorg, GhizBasti Bazar, Tabriz, Mr.Jalal narimani
Melli Bank (Siba) : 0102537843002 - Jalal Narimani

The Best Portraits Carpet Carpeting Site, order to change picture to carpets, weaving iran tabriz carpeting, shafaghi carpets archive gallery, how to change your photo to carpet, change your foto to hand made carpeting, iran arts and atists in rugs and carpets, the professional iran tabriz artists in rug and carpet, iran best PortRaits and Carpeting Gallery, change your photo to a nice hand made Carpet Carpeting, Samples of iran tabriz portraits carpeting pics picture, the best of iran arts in carpeting and rugs, make photo to carpet, wWw.SHAFAGHI-CARPETS.COM
The Best Portraits Carpet Carpeting Site, order to change picture to carpets, weaving iran tabriz carpeting, shafaghi carpets archive gallery, how to change your photo to carpet, change your foto to hand made carpeting, iran arts and atists in rugs and carpets, the professional iran tabriz artists in rug and carpet, iran best PortRaits and Carpeting Gallery, change your photo to a nice hand made Carpet Carpeting, Samples of iran tabriz portraits carpeting pics picture, the best of iran arts in carpeting and rugs, make photo to carpet, wWw.SHAFAGHI-CARPETS.COM
Hand made portrait Carpeting.

 
 


CopyRight © 2002-2015
wWw.ShaFaghi-Carpets.CoM
 

The Best Portraits Carpet Carpeting Site, order to change picture to carpets, weaving iran tabriz carpeting, shafaghi carpets archive gallery, how to change your photo to carpet, change your foto to hand made carpeting, iran arts and atists in rugs and carpets, the professional iran tabriz artists in rug and carpet, iran best PortRaits and Carpeting Gallery, change your photo to a nice hand made Carpet Carpeting, Samples of iran tabriz portraits carpeting pics picture, the best of iran arts in carpeting and rugs, make photo to carpet, wWw.SHAFAGHI-CARPETS.COM